Our entire team at Limousine Livery is always focused on the experience of our clients, as well as, the best approved methods and technologies to deliver that experience in a safe environment from the beginning to the end of every reservation. Now, more than ever, in light of the evolving mitigations for COVID-19, we are focused on the health and safety of all our clients and employees, without compromising the quality of your experience when you ride with us.
Livery is adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from leading organizations, industry experts and government authorities – including the Center for Disease Control- to maximize the effectiveness of our response. Limousine Livery would like to reassure our clients that in addition to our normal procedures we have continued to deliver, including ride notification via texting, GPS tracking on all vehicles, interior/exterior camera systems, flight tracking, digital customizable signage, and qualified/trained chauffeur employees; Livery has also increased our commitment to our clients health and wellness by implementing the following procedures on a regular basis.
- Livery Chauffeurs are screened at the beginning of each day to ensure they are showing no signs of the Coronavirus. Employees will not be permitted to work if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Livery Chauffeurs wear a mask during all trips and are trained to distance from our clients – avoiding handshakes and close contact during the ride.
- Livery vehicles are sanitized multiple times every day, including at the beginning and end of each trip between passenger changes.
- Livery does not transport passengers that have known symptoms of the Coronavirus such as cough, fever, chills.
- Livery has outlined special social distancing guidelines within our vehicles for seating arrangements that allow for the greatest distancing from another guest whenever required.
Limousine Livery will continue to monitor each day any changes in guidelines or recommendations to ensure that we are providing the safest ride for our clients, in addition to the highest quality of service that our clients have come to appreciate over the years. We are so grateful for the continued support of our clients and partners. If you have any questions about our operation during this unprecedented time, or if you have not previously worked with Limousine Livery but would like information on our services, please contact Livery at firstname.lastname@example.org . We would be happy to provide you information on our available services (from an individual booking to a large 1000+ group convention) contract benefits, manifest management and rates. Limousine Livery’s large fleet of vehicle types provide a full range of options from Sedan/SUV, Sprinter, Mini Bus, Motor Coach, and more is only the beginning of the breadth of service we offer our clients. Whether for leisure or business, we ready for you. We believe the key is to stay healthy, stay safe, and stay positive – while not compromising our level of service.